I haven’t really talked much about luxury condominiums here in Minneapolis. After living in downtown San Diego, which is all condos and high-rises, it is hard to remember that expensive units do exist here in the metro area.
They may not exist in vast numbers, but currently there are 48 units available city wide. Here is the top five countdown for most expensive luxury condominiums in the Minneapolis area:
- The Harrington House in Wayzata – this two bedroom unit has about 3000 square feet, with amazing views of Lake Minnetonka. It is the most expensive condo on the market, topping out at $4.9 Million.
- Phoenix on the River in Minneapolis – trying to live up to its luxury billing, the second most expensive unit is located across the river and has fantastic penthouse views of downtown. Your money will go a little further than #1, with 4 bedrooms and almost 6000 square feet.
- Phoenix on the River – did I forget to mention that this development holds not only the number two and three spot, at $3.5 Million and $3 Million, but also number six?
- Whitney Landmark Residences in Minneapolis – this one level penthouse boasts three bedrooms and 4,500 square feet, not to mention panoramic 360 views of the city and Mississippi River…all for a cool $2.8 Million.
- The Washburn Lofts in Minneapolis – you’ll have to stretch your money a little further with this one. As a one bedroom, 3200 square foot unit, this $2.7 Million listing is perfect for the art lover with its own gallery space. The night time views of the Minneapolis skyline are nothing but stunning.