They may not exist in vast numbers, but currently there are 51 condominium units available city wide priced over $1 Million. Here is the top five countdown for most expensive luxury condominiums in the Twin Cities area:
- Phoenix on the River in Minneapolis – trying to live up to its luxury billing, the most expensive unit for sale in the Twin Cities could be yours for a mere $4 Million. It is located across the river and has fantastic penthouse views of downtown. With 3 bedrooms/5 bathrooms and over 6200 square feet this condo unit is under construction so right now it is only a dream.
- The Harrington House in Wayzata– this three bedroom/three bath unit has over 4400 square feet, with amazing views of Lake Minnetonka. A few years ago these units were topping $5 Million, but this unit is listed for great price of $3.9 Million.
- Washburn Lofts in Minneapolis – $3.5 Million: Built in 2004, this 2 bedroom/3 bath condo unit has 4200 finished square feet and takes up the entire penthouse level. The night time views of the Minneapolis skyline are nothing but stunning, featuring 270 degree views of Minneapolis and the Mississippi River. Did I mention that is comes with its own terrace?
- Phoenix on the River– did I forget to mention that this development holds not only the number one spot but number four as well? This under construction unit has 4 bedrooms/4 baths and over 5800 square feet, but is a little cheaper at $3.5 Million
- The Manhattan House in St. Paul – oohhhh, this one is really pretty, not to mention the fantastic views! Located in downtown, this two level penthouse has 2 bedrooms/4 baths, and over 5000 square feet and is probably my favorite of the five. It will cost you just under $3 Million, but hey, that’s pocket change, right?
View More Information about these Luxury Condo Units:
[idx-listings linkid=”161245″ count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]